Buy Direct from Me - Get All The Perks!
In 2010, I opened my own small publishing company, fully intending to only publish my own work. Soon, I was helping other authors and also publishing their works, too. That venture grew to 80 authors and publishing over 500 titles in a little over 5 years. Then, in 2015, the publishing industry took some hits, and I decided to close that business. I went back to working a day job. And I still dabbled in writing/publishing my own work.
But, the wind was taken out of my sails, so to speak, for a while. A couple of years ago, I decided to move fully into the independent author space and not only publish my works wide (I don't believe it putting all my eggs into one basket) but also to sell my books directly from my website.
I've tried a couple of different shops. I've landed on one I love. My website and bookstore are fully integrated now and you can buy all of my ebooks directly from me.
Why would you want to do that? Here are a couple of reasons:
1) You are supporting small business.
2) You are saying to me, "Hey! I recognize you as a legit business person and I want to help you succeed!"
3) Buying direct from me cuts out the middle-man (all the ebook retailers) and puts a few more cents per book into my pocket, which in turn, helps keep my lights on in the house.
But what's in it for you? Here's what:
1) Buying direct puts you in direct contact with me and my newsletter, so you will always get my news and book deals first. Customers get perks!
2) When you purchase from me, there are opportunities for savings:
Sounds like a WIN-WIN for you, and for me. 😁 Why don't you hop over to the bookstore now and check it out?
- You can share the purchase on Facebook and get 10% off your purchase.
- You can refer a friend to my bookstore and then both you, and your friend, get 15% off your next purchase.
- When you buy, most purchases offer you a percentage off the next book in the series, or a similar book to the one you are buying.
- And customers only are offered exclusive free books and bonus content periodically through my newsletter.